Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013


(Blog:)
Heyo! Germany is a cool place. I really like it here. It is really starting to get cold, though! My companion and I still do a lot of traveling to get places, which is also fun because then we get to see a lot of the land. It's a good thing my favorite color is green!! It is Everywhere.
My comp and I are trying to do more finding by visiting other churches in their activities, offering courses to teach members (and anyone who wants to) things like English, music, and financial management (since my comp studied something along the lines of personal finances in college). And basketball night. So, hopefully we keep ourselves busy interacting with other people and sharing the message when we can this next week!
It is starting to get pretty cold. It has rained all week. Good thing I love the rain, too! What's not to love; it's Germany!
I really hope people are trying to help the missionaries out because it is so important to have members help. If a person does not feel comfortable going to church because the members do not reach out to them it kind of defeats the purpose of missionary work in trying to get them to go to church in the first place. Please help. Be nice. Be warm with people you meet! And remember, we are all representing Jesus Christ in all that we do and say. I know that the people here watch very closely to see who we are, what we do, and so on because we wear name tags with the name of Jesus Christ on them... along with white shirts and ties. People need to know that the gospel is something that brings us joy! I made it a personal goal to try smiling whenever I am in public (not creepily) because I really AM happy that I know what I do through the gospel. It is sooo wonderful!
Bis nächste Woche! Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment