Our ready-to-be-baptized (but
"won't choose a date until she's gone to church more") friend told us
about an answer she felt like she had received last week. It was through
a dream, which was really cool in my opinion. The dream reminded me of
the Vision of the Tree of Life in the Book of Mormon. The conviction in
her heart that this dream was her answer was very strong because she not
only had had the dream, but she understood exactly what everything
meant in the dream and was personally emotionally touched in a way she
couldn't describe in any way except with: warm feeling in my chest, at
peace, happy. Wow. Talk about accurate descriptions of the Holy Ghost! I
am amazed at her!
I was also humbled by the
strong testimony of our members from Nigeria with whom we met. It was so
cool to see the difference in the man's eyes after he was able to
experience the Temple in his own native language and dialect (which is
probably not so easy in Africa). His joy was bursting! He loves this
church because "it is truth. I know that. Believe me; it's true."
I
also got to go to Kung-fu this week again on a companionship exchange. Ü
No complaints here! It was fun to visit with another family from
Euskirching I loved and then see friends from the Kung-fu class -- plus a
couple of them got married so I wrote them a note saying that they
should meet with the missionaries to experience more joys in their
family. Ah, I love those people a lot! Love love love!
We also made really yummy brownies in the microwave. Super yummy!
AND the Weihnachtsmarkt is being set up in pretty much every city. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!
Woah,
Love you all!
Liebe Grüße,
Liebe Grüße,
Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment