Yesterday was fun because I saw a few more elders from school. I
saw Elder Blankenship and Elder Goates said Elder Silver is here too.
That's pretty awesome!!
No complaints from me now. I
guess I could complain, but that's just a waste of time. And I think
it's better to just change your mind about the things you want to
complain about. Especially for me, they're really not that bad. I think
I'm accustomed to the sleep schedule here now. There is no break time,
so I'm always sitting in a desk learning, teachings, or studying (unless
i'm waiting outside the bathroom for a companion).
I thought I would have a lot more time on P-day to do things
like write letters and stuff, but so far that's just not going to
happen. There are too many important things to get done! The Lord is
VERY busy, so I better not waste His time while I am serving him.
We had Elder Anderson (the apostle) speak to us Tuesday
night. It was really cool. Sunday we watched a recording of Elder Bednar
at a Christmas devotional, and guess what he said? "This mission is not
about you." "Get over yourself; it's not about you!!" Isn't that just
great? I love love love him. And Elder Anderson. I just know that they
are true representatives of our Savior Jesus Christ. They speak of love,
life, and learning. They are there for the welfare of our souls and
aren't concerned with receiving anything like money from their service.
The Prophet and the Apostles are definitely on our side. They are what
they claim to be. They represent Christ. And Guess WHAT? So do I. It
says so on the nametag I wear. Isn't that wonderful?
Thanks for any letters I've received. They've been wonderful to read. It warms my heart to know people care.
-Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment