Before I actually go out to serve, I wanted to make sure posting worked. Apparently it does!
I appreciate the love and support all my friends, family, and ward have shown to me. It's humbling to know that so many people are there to support me as I serve the Lord. I really love that people support the Lord. I can't wait (and don't really have to anymore) to be a missionary because I can totally devote all my time and energy to the great cause of proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people in Germany! Oh, what a wonderful thing life is!!
Something I really want people to find is joy. Not just happiness, but joy. It's the same feeling essentially, except joy is more memorable and I feel like it is a pure form of happiness that can only be acquired by doing the right things. You know that feeling you get when you do a good thing for someone else? I think that's joy. You know that rude joke you laughed at? That was temporary happiness. Let's spread JOY to the world (even though it isn't Christmas) and make people feel love, kindness, charity, and even the wonderful feeling of the Holy Ghost. That's joy for you. Gal 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
No comments:
Post a Comment