Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013

This marks the beginning of transfer number 2 in the mission!! Woah. Well, I am staying put in the location I have been for the last 6 weeks, which is fine by me because I feel lik ethings are really starting to finally pick up. As we have een looking and praying for the poeople who we can help to come, we have received wonderful poportunities to find them. We have a goal of 7 new investigators this week, which is HUGE for us because we usually only have a goal of one... and dont reach it. But I really think we can do this. So excited.
We went to the temple on Tuesday. Oh, it was cool! I got to do it in German, so that was fun. It is really pretty. Funny thing is, the city had the choice of letting them build a temple, or they had to allow missionary work in Friedrichsdorf.... so they chose a temple. Not a bad choice, in my opinion. The more the better!
I dont have  a ton of time this week to write, but just know that I think of people at home often! I love you and am extremely grateful for the prayers offered for missionaries, and for me specifically. It is so good to know people care.
I did not realiye that it was Columbus day , but apparently it is. Eh. No one here knows it and it really doesnt matter to Germans... but I guess Happy Columbus Day to you in America!!
We learned a lot about familysearch.org this week in a conference we snuck into (not really). But familysearch is so cool!! I really want to learn more about family history now. I should have done more at homke. Well... all you who are home can do it!
Love, Elder Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment