Woah.
Transfer calls are on Friday of this week!! That is sooo crazy. That means that
I have already been in Germany
for 12 weeks. That also means that my training period is up and I am no longer
going to be able to lean on a Trainer to help me out. I do not know if much
will be different in regards to that, actually. I anticipate that both of my
companions get transferred out of the area, I stay, and I therefore have a new
companion. But that is just a prediction! Nothing for sure yet. I will say next
week.
Musical. The WHIZ. Good luck
to everone from Hillcrest
High School who is a part
of that show!! Cherish the show!!
I
have a goal of being better at believing in Miracles. I think once we finally
believe that miracles are possible, they are. That is when Heavenly Father will
help make them come to pass. And they are SO real!! We see miracles every day.
Fortunately, we know who to give the credit to! Ü
Well...
this week the Mission President (I feel like I see him often) met with our
Gemeinderat (ward counsel) and threw out ideas and plans of how we can be more
effective working together. I am so excited to do more with the ward!! The ward
here is so wonderful. I really love them!!
Learning
a new language is interesting. It is not unusual to NOT understand, but it just
comes with the time. That's kind of all it takes. But since I want it to come
faster, I study. Then it comes FASTER with time. Hooray for help from the
Spirit!
I
am happy and healthy immer noch!! Deutschland is the place to be. Much love to
all for their support!!
Liebe grüße, Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment