Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

This week I have learned how to endure. And that once you finally ENDURE... you realize there is actually an end!! Isn't that wonderful? I have been loving this week, but there were just some things I had to get over... and now they are "gotten over." Haha, I love that we can overcome things!
   
  Anyway, we had transfer calls on Saturday. Guess what? I am getting transferred! I am not going to be staying in the beautiful city of Offenbach, but I am going to go to Bonn. Thankfully we were able to pick up my Visa this morning, otherwise that would habe beenm quite the hassle to get! Isn't that funny that I have been without a Visa for so long? Bonn is in the Düsseldorf Zone, which is funny because my trainer just got called to be the Zone Leader of Düsseldorf! Isn't that sweet?!
   
  My new companion will be Elder Robinson. I do not know anything about him, except that he is the District Leader there. Soo... yeah! This will be a fun change. I feel kind of sad leaving Offfenbach because I have built up good relationships with the whole ward and we totally have an incestigator who is ready for baptism (which I will leider miss), but I know Bonn will be the right place for me to go. Can't wait to see what's in store for me there!
    
 Oh yeah, so anyone who wrote me to my return address... do not do that anymore. I will not be there anymore. If I were to be written to, it should be to the Corneliusstrasse address. That one is found by a link somewhere on the blog.... I do not remember where. I will always be able to receive letters from there.

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING in AMERICA!! Haha, I will be moving that day. I am grateful for change. We get to see new things, but the best thing is that we can change ourselves to become better; more Christlike.
Oh, and please don't die on Black Friday.
Love, Elder Jack
Oh, and I just looked out of the window of the internet cafe. It's snowing! It has not snowed yet, so... COOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment