Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Today it is abnormally warm. Extremely warm, in fact! I would think it were Springtime if I did not know what month it really was. What a wierd thing the weather is sometimes. There is no snow here yet, although there have been a couple dark cold nights when the paths have been a bit icey. Nothing super "Winter Wonderland" though!
This week I had fun tracing my Family History all the way back to Adam and Eve. Isn't that just the coolest thing ever? Once you get to the BC's there are a lot of royal people in the line. Haha, that was so much fun. Family History is what the cool people are doing!

I had duck for the first time in my life yesterday. The Stake President's wife made it for us. Ah man!!!! Duck is so yummy! LECKER! And then the Stake President drove us back in his GT 86 on the Autobahn. Due do possible parental concerns, I will not say how fast we went. But it was fun. (And completely safe!!)

We still have our awesome Kunf-Fu investigator on date for the 28th. I really hope he gets there! Tomorrow we are going to talk to him to make sure he does not have any concerns with passing the baptismal interview und so weiter. 

I have learned a lot about efforts to find the right people who have been prepared to receive the message of Jesus Christ's gospel. This has been a difficult thing for me since coming to the mission, and I am hoping to change that weakness into something strong very soon! 

The area I am in is so good. I really do love it! Being a missionary is so crazy because the time goes by far faster than it did at home -- where I also never had enough time!! Ah, it is such a wonderful life and time right now. 
Much love, 
Elder Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment