Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Guess what this week is? TrAnSfErS! And guess where I am going?

I am going to stay in Euskirchen! Ha! This will be my 5th Transfer in the same area. I think there are normally 16 Transfers in an entire Mission, so that Shows just how Long I have been in this area. And I love it.

The ward is still really cool. Yesterday we had two baptisms in the ward (eight-year-olds) for a Boy and a girl, and the families had invited tons of Family and friends to it.There were a lot of great opportunities to talk to People to normally would not have anything to do with the church. It was definitely a Highlight of the week when I went to shake the Young boy's Hand who got baptized. He was smiling from ear to ear and I think he just couldn't stop. This Little Boy knew that what he just done was the right Thing and he was glowing as a result óf it! It was contagious. Baptism is such a beautiful Thing!

My companion will, just like the other companions I had, be serving as a Zone leader next Transfer. That's number three. I'm not getting a big head or anything, but I officially Claim the title of "Zone-leader Trainer." I will miss working with Elder Miller, but am also extremely excited to start the next Transfer fresh with someone I have never met before! It will be another adventure although I have been in the same area since Thanksgiving last year (no complaints here)!

Personal Revelation is a real Thing that is definitely received very individually, but I know that God speaks to us through the Holy Ghost.

The message we share is: Ask God. Like I just said, he speaks to us. That means that we can know what the truth is when we are seeking. I plan on asking him more often if certain things are true.

Elder Jack is a happy Elder in Euskirchen!
Liebe Grüße,
Elder Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment