Hope
all is well!! This week is really exciting because we will be going to
Frankfurt -- the whole mission will. Transfers are taking place on Friday
and someone very special who is all about misisonary work is going to
visit our mission. His name is Elder Russel M. Ballard. He's a special
witness of Jesus Christ as a member of the quorum of the twelve
apostles. Plus, Elder Hallstrom will be there as well as Elder Fisher.
WHOHOOO! Missionaries are so spoiled. I like being a missionary. I have
no problem accepting blessings. Hopefully expressing enough thanks!
I
don't really remember all that happened this week, but I felt good
about it. We were trying to set a baptismal date, but somehow that
appointment fell out. We saw incredible progress in certain members,
investigators, and ourselves as sevants. It's just good.
I do also remember truly feeling a deep love for the people here. Yes, I loved the people before. It just kind of hit me when we were meeting with a woman. All we talked about the entire time was how we are children of God, which means that we are children of The Creator, our King. As children of a king we have the chance to inherit what he has. Looking into her eyes and telling her how important she is was a great reminder of the eternal perspective we all should remember. It was a nice moment for me.
Good to be here. I will probably have cooler things to report next week because, you know, an apostle of the Lord is coming. That's great stuff!
I do also remember truly feeling a deep love for the people here. Yes, I loved the people before. It just kind of hit me when we were meeting with a woman. All we talked about the entire time was how we are children of God, which means that we are children of The Creator, our King. As children of a king we have the chance to inherit what he has. Looking into her eyes and telling her how important she is was a great reminder of the eternal perspective we all should remember. It was a nice moment for me.
Good to be here. I will probably have cooler things to report next week because, you know, an apostle of the Lord is coming. That's great stuff!
Bis nächste Woche!
Liebe Grüße,
Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment