What is there to say this week? We're trying!
Being in a city which is highly populated by Universtiy students is
actually the dream of many missionaries in the Frankfurt mission. I like
it a lot, too! We are finding out that the hardest time for missionary
work regarding students is right before and in the middle of exams
season. People are willing to meet. They have interest. But "not until (date)
after the exams." PHhooooo there are so many people who will pop up
after this "waiting period." Sometimes we are just being tried because
we need more patience, right? I think it's a test for all of us.
Otherwise
I am very happy. It was really cool working with members this week and
realizing how much they trust my companion and me. People are thinking
of friends whom they want to invite to church and we are having very
spiritual converting experiences with people in each of the appointments
we are able to get. It's so cool! Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment