Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

Dear all, 

Highlights of the week include understanding the atonement more personally, boldly declaring to someone that if they actually knew what the Book of Mormon truly was that they would have only good things to say about it, and, of course, MOTHERS DAY and talking to the family. Whohooo! I love my family. They are the best! 

The week has mostly been a week of helping people progress and get things done that they needed in the moment. Although these things did not seem to add up to the numbers of the mission, they obviously made impacts on peoples' lives so I don't feel bad about the week.

My oh my how time flies. This week starts week 6 of the 15th transfer. Next week starts week one of the 16th. I only have 17 transfers. -- oh, and get this-- there are only five weeks in the next transfer! Ahhhhhh.

Well, I'm already done for the week. I understood a cool connection between Truth and Grace today. Both of them are constant regardless of whether we accept them or not. When we accept them, we get to enjoy the blessings of them. When not, they are still there regardless. We are personally accountable (another topic I"m trying to understand better) to make sure we do what we can to use them to their fullest. Fun stuff. Moroni 7:19 was my favorite scripture this morning. Search the light!!

Love, 
Elder Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment