Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

There doesn't seem like a lot to say this week. First, there is a wonderful friend of ours who came to church for all three hours yesterday! And not by herself. She brought her little daughter to primary. What a sweet thing it is to know that this joy will be spread! It's so cool to see the peace in her life and the happiness in her family life as she understands the gospel. She's a really incredible example!

Also, I can give testimony that we can receive answers to questions when we ask them. Searching and pondering are incredibly eye-opening methods! I love it. Questions are being answered all the time. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I am learning how to receive them from the source that does. The Spirit speaks to us when we are listening to His voice. It's real stuff. 

I hope you have a great week!!
Love,
Elder Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment