The Lord has blessed us quite a bit! I am so lucky to be where I
am. This ward in Bonn is going to see at least two baptisms next month
and has seen quite a few People come back to church regularly. I
anticipate great things to come and the work to continue hastening in
the beautiful way it is! Europe is definitely not a stagnant place for
missionary work!
This week is already the 6th week of the Transfer (the
last), SCHON?! so we shall see if I last another Transfer in this area
(ich drücke die Daumen!). The love of the members here is astounding and
the Support from them overwhelms me with gratitude. I only hope that
they feel our Support. I often find myself in the Position where I have
been extremely blessed by tons of People in a multitude of ways, but I
never feel like I express my love and appreciation for them enough.
There is just so much I want to do for These wonderful People here!
It was interesting to see how the Spirit works through
People. There was a slightly drunk man who came up yelling at us while
we were doing some planning in the warm weather outside and we at first
ignored him because it was obvious that he was not quite there. I for
one, do not like talking to People who won't remember or understand what
I say. I realize now that Beer and warm weather do not seem to make
People saner. The second time he came around we had him sit down with us
on the bench and talked to him. He thought he was Jesus Christ and so
we bluntly told him what Jesus Christ would really be doing, and that he
was not Jesus Christ. We essentially called him to repentance, and he
seemed to understand it and agree with what we said. His entire mood
changed and he started to act a Little differently from then on. Kind of
cool. I completely agree with the Statement: "A study of the Gospel
does more to Change behavior than a study of behavior does to Change
behavior." I have seen it in more sober instances and it is beautiful.
The weather is really warm and I LOVE IT! I'm already
getting Brown because we are in the sun so much. I really love the
sunshine! It's great. Oh, and we had People come to church! Boo-yah!
Live life well!
Love, Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment