It finally came, and not too soon, either. I will be leaving my
beloved area of Euskirchen in the Bonn ward and will be transfered all
the way over to.... the only other City in my district. What? That was
the last Thing I would have guessed. Absolute dead last. I will be
Training someone in his second transfer, Elder Brande. I was on a split
with him just last week! Yes, the Lord has a sense of humor. I'll be
going to Aachen, which is actually SUPER cool because: 1. It is Close
by, 2. I have been there tons already on splits, 3. I will get to go on
splits in Bonn!!!, 4. Parts of the area are in another Country, 5. It is
a City of students studying at the University, and 6. The apartment's
Location is primely located right across the street from a delicious ice
cream shop. Ahhh yeah.
Cool Thing, Cory Goates (who is serving in the Mission
to the left of me) is in a border-city area as well, and he crosses into
Germany a bit. Not in the area where I am, but we are both Kind of in
the same boat! I find it incredibly cool. Go Elder Goates!
We have an incredibly prepared investigator who will be baptized on July 5th.
I am so happy for her! The cool Thing is, she moved from Aachen to the
Euskirchen area, and since I will not be so far away, I might be able to
bring someone to her baptism and see it myself. That would be very
Special. That's yet another plus to being so Close to my ward Family in
Bonn.
I know that what we do here helps People. I know that when People Change to fit God's will, because People can
Change, that they become happier and life is far better although it
requires sacrificing our Habits/desires/friends, whatever. Change is so
beautiful! I love being a part of a happy Change. I am trying to Change
myself every day to become better for the People I am supposed to serve.
Oh, and letters in the Mission get to me quite slowly
lately and I have been really bad at writing... incase anyone ever gets
mad/disappointed about that. You shouldn't do that. Just... be Patient!!
Love, Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment