Merry Christmas!! I hope you are all having a great one! I know I will be!!
There should be a baptism this Saturday.
Yahoo! And we are building a good pool of investigators right now. I am
so excited that the work is really moving upward for our area. There
are always setbacks because of people not answering calls, not coming to
church, cancelling appointments, and so forth, but there are so many
better things that happen when we just push forward knowing that our
best efforts are what these people need. It just works somehow!
I'm
looking forward to this week. I Honestly don't have that much to say,
except that I love you all. I appreciate all the love and support I
receive from family, friends, ward members, and so forth. It's humbling
how great people are to me. It makes me want to give back, but I never
know what I can do.
I'm
still a happy Uncle! That has been such a happy thought in my mind all
week! PLUS I get to skype with the family on Christmas!! Christmas came
early to me already... plus I'm on a mission, so Christmas is everyday.
Bwahh, if you could see how many sweets people give us.... ich werde
platzen! I'm going to pop because there is so much food. So much for
those New Year's resolutions! All of it goes down the drain for
Christmas... Ü
Wishing
you all a very merry christmas and a happy happy time with your
families. We'll make Resolutions next week for the new year!!
Love,
Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment