Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

We had transfers again already! Woah, that was a fast 6 weeks. Thankfully my companion and I are sticking together. There are many miracles set up to happen in the near future. Our pool of people we teach is large and increasing. Each person is reading in the Book of Mormon, which can only mean good things. We are getting better and better at teaching together and following thoughts that are given to us in the moments we need them. Shortly said (kurz gesagt): We are happy busy missionaries!
I look forward to the coming months. I think March through May will be a some of the most crazy and changing months in my mission because of all the things that are set up to happen. PLUS, Elder Bednar is coming to our mission in April! No complaints from this Elder! I bet he will even speak to us a little in German. Ü
Something cool about one of our friends we teach: Martin. He's from Zambia, which is unique. He has had a background with many religious groups and decided it would be cool to meet with the mormon missionaries. The church is just four blocks down the road from his house in Zambia, after all. Now we are meeting and he understands the difference of our church and already feels something good about it. Funnily, he thought he was coming to a church service the first time we met with him and then no one was there so he was confused. Then he came to church the next day for the actual services.
Oh! We have another Senior couple in the area again! They are incredible! Elder and Sister Ybarra are really on top of their game and have already been there to joint teach with us. He has also been sustained as the new Branch President and participated in other church meetings -- and they have only been here since Thursday evening. Work is getting done here!
I'm falling more in love with the work the more I have to do!
Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment