There should be a baptism this
upcoming month. Whohooo! We found out yesterday that another friend of
ours has devided to finally pick a date after havng learned about the
church for about 10 months. That was so cool to hear after Sunday School!
There
was a cool new guy who we met on the street the other day. Funny thing,
he is kind of new to Germany and comes from the States. We got to teach
him about the Restoration and afterwards he was like, "Alright, I can
do this again. Let's meet next week." He was interested in the Book of
Mormon and has hopefully downloaded the Gospel Library app by now
because he wants to listen to it. I like meek people.
Honestly,
I am really tired and would love a nap today. Yay for P-day naps! I
have only ever taken one of them, and it was glorious.
In
Scripture study it has stuck out to me how the justice and equity of
God works. People are always punished for their own sins. The Righteous
are always rewarded and sheltered in God's love, regardless of what the
wicked decide to do to them here on earth.
Lately I have been developing this attitude of talking to people on the street in such a manner:
Me: "Excuse me, h-"
Random Citizen: "No time (or no interest)"
"Wait, do you know who we are or what we even do?"
upon
which, they either ignore me and what away (these are the weak ones),
say "don't care" and walk away, or they pause and give one of two other
answers:
"Yes (or no)."
Me: (if Yes) "well, why
would you walk away from this? if you actually understood what this was
you would take the time to stop and listen because it is about your
personal eternal happiness."
if no... something similar.
I am tired of people being happy in ignorance because that is not happiness!
There's
the rant for the day. God does not intend for us to be ignorant. If so,
he wouldn't have ever called prophets or had any written scripture in
the first place. I am grateful for revelation from Him abiout Him!
I love you all!
Love,
Love,
Elder Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment